Trans+Plus provides a unique, demand response, curb-to-curb service within Ben Franklin Transit’s boundary area, except for the Hanford area north of Battelle Blvd and the Prosser and Benton City areas. Trans+Plus Night Service can be used in the evening Monday – Saturday from 6:30 PM to 2:00 AM. Trans+Plus Sunday Service is available from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Trans+Plus is a shared ride with other BFT customers.
For service call Trans+PLUS at 545-0684 to schedule your ride. Night Service reservations can be made from 2:00 PM until 1:30 AM on the day you wish to travel. Sunday Service reservations can be made on Saturday from 2:00 PM until 9:00 PM and on Sunday after 7:30 AM for trips after 9:00 AM.
Information Needed to Schedule
- Your name (first & last).
- Your phone number.
- Where you are going. No extra stops will be made.
- When you want to leave.
- The address or location of where you want to be picked up.
- The total number of people traveling with you. If traveling with a child, please bring a car/booster seat. (You may not add people at the pick-up location.)
- Do you need a return ride and at what time?
- Do you need assistance to and from the vehicle?
|Cash||$3.00 per person per trip*|
|Premium Ticket packs||1 per person per trip*||10-ticket packs available for $25.00|
|Freedom Pass||1 per person per trip* (must be shown)||Monthly pass is $50.00|
*Up to 2 children age 5 or under ride free with an adult.
BFT provides night service via a contract with a local taxi company. Reservations are taken by the taxi company and they organize the trips in keeping with parameters established contractually. There is a cap on the number of ambulatory and non-ambulatory trips available on each night and these are distributed throughout the hours based upon capacity at each time requested. Riders are asked to:
- Call early; only a limited number of rides are available every hour.
- Allow up to thirty (30) minutes from time requested for a pick up, and be at the requested location at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the requested time.
- Be ready when your ride arrives. The vehicle will wait only three (3) minutes. Unless you need assistance and have requested this when arranging for your trip, drivers will not pull into driveways.
- Be ready before your ride arrives.
- Have exact change (no change is provided).
- Double check your destination with the driver.
- Show respect to the driver and those sharing the ride with you.
- Check your seat for belongings on the way out.
- Give yourself plenty of time when scheduling your trip.