Minor timepoint changes will be applied to Fixed Routes on Monday, March 12th. Schedules on the website will be updated on Sunday, March 11th in order for you to view the changes before riding the bus
Key things to remember:
- Buses will leave transit centers at the same scheduled times, except for the last Route 170 WB trip out of Knight Street.
- The last Route 170 WB trip out of Knight Street will now hold until 5:30 P.M. to ensure that all riders traveling to Benton City and Prosser can make the last available trip. People for People will hold in Prosser until the last Route 170 arrives for those going to Yakima.
- Route 123 will now run every 30 minutes on Saturdays. This will provide more frequent connections to Columbia Center Mall and the Queensgate Shopping Center.
- Route 123 will now serve the Columbia Center Mall on both Northbound and Southbound trips.
- MyRide, Google Transit and bft.org will be updated to reflect these changes. Updated Transit System Guides will be available in the weeks following the March 12th service adjustments.
For more information please contact Customer Service at 735-5100, Visit bft.org or reference a kiosk at a transit center.