The following changes will begin on Sunday, June 19:
- Route 67
- Increases frequency from 60 minutes to 30 minutes
- Improved connections between 22nd Ave. Transit Center, Court St., Rd. 68 and Sandifur Parkway.
- Route extends south along Broadmoor Blvd. crossing I-182 and making a one-way clockwise loop along Saint Thomas Dr., Saint Francis Ln., and Chapel Hill Blvd.
- Additional stop at St. Thomas Dr. by TC Prep
- Route 123
- Minor realignment, removing service on Kapalua Ave.
- One new Southbound stop will be added on Keene Rd. between Elementary St. and Gage Blvd.
- Two Southbound stops will be removed on Gage Blvd.: RC279 & RC280.
- METRO Route 1
- Saturday services will be every 20 minutes.
Minor schedule changes
METRO Route 1 | METRO Route 3 | Route 20 | Route 26 | Route 47 | Route 48 Route 65 | Route 67 | Route 110 | Route 123 | Route 170 | Route 225 | Route 268
MORE INFO: bft.org/ServiceChanges