2019 Columbia Cup Water Follies Shuttles
Information for the 2019 Water Follies will be provided closer to the event. For information on our 2018 services look below.
2018 Columbia Cup Water Follies Shuttles
Ben Franklin Transit (BFT) will be providing shuttles to and from the 2018 Columbia Cup Boat Races on Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29. Shuttles will run at 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Shuttles will take passengers back to their respective Transit Centers 15 minutes after the last heat ends each day.
BFT’s “River Runner” will be closed Thursday, July 26, July 27, and July 28, but will be back on regular schedule beginning Monday, July 30.
2018 Columbia Cup Boat Race Shuttles will be available from the following locations:
- 22nd Street Transit Center, Pasco
- Knight Street Transit Center, Richland
- Dayton Street Transit Center, Kennewick
Shuttle Fare (Round-Trip):
- $1.50 – Individual
- $4.00 – Family (up to 5 people)
- $0.75 – Seniors & Disabled
- FREE – Children age 5 and under
All fares are cash only.