Ben Franklin Transit will be providing shuttles on Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29 for the 2018 Water Follies. Shuttles will run at 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 a.m. and return passengers to their respective Transit Centers 15 minutes after the last head ends each day.
Shuttle staging area in Columbia Park will be on Columbia Park Trail next to the Hydroplane statue near the WA-240 exit.
Shuttles will be available from:
- 22nd Avenue Transit Center, Pasco
- Knight Street Transit Center, Richland
- Dayton Transit Center, Kennewick
- Individual - $1.50 each way
- Family (up to 5 people) - $4.00 each way