Apply To Ride
All riders must submit a completed Eligibility Application, including the Licensed Provided Verification Form, prior to a Dial-A-ride eligibility determination. Applicants will be notified of their eligibility status within 21 days of submitting a completed application.
- Pick up an application at 1000 Columbia Park Trail, Richland, WA
- Call 509.735.0160 and request an application to be mailed to you
- Download the application below.
Mail completed application to:
Ben Franklin Transit
Attn: Dial-A-Ride Applications
1000 Columbia Park Trail
Richland, WA 99352-4798
How To Ride
Schedule your reservation at least ONE to SEVEN days in advance.
- We're open Monday - Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Reservations may be subject to negotiations per ADA guidelines.
Have your trip details ready. We'll ask for:
- Your name & pick up address
- Destination address and phone number
- Desired arrival time (i.e. time of your appointment)
- Date of your planned trip
- Are you using a wheelchair, oxygen or other mobility aids?
- Any additional passengers or riding companions?
- Is there a service animal or pet accompanying you?
- Do you need to schedule a return trip?
You may share the bus with others traveling.
- The bus may make several stops along the way before reaching your destination.
No-Show and Late Cancellation Policy
Pass-By-Mail Order Form (English)
Pass-By-Mail Order Form (Spanish)
Eligibility Notice of Appeal
We honor para-transit eligibility from other jurisdictions. If you're visiting Tri-Cities and would like to use our Dial-A-Ride service, simply have your para-transit service fax your eligibility information to us at 509.734.5195 or contact our ADA Eligibility Coordinator at 509.734.5530.
Watch how easy it is to use Dial-A-Ride!