Fiscal Accountability is one of Ben Franklin Transit’s core values. Ben Franklin Transit is committed to being exemplary stewards of public resources and continuously seeks ways to reduce costs and be as efficient as possible with the resources available to us.
NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC REVIEW AND COMMENT*
Proposed 2019 Operating and Capital Budget
The public may also review this budget in hard copy at Three Rivers Transit Center or at BFT's Administration Office.
Comments may be submitted via:
- Mail: 1000 Columbia Park Trail, Richland, WA 99352
- Postage-free comment cards are available at all BFT ticket outlets
- Phone: 509.735.5100
- Language Line service available
- Email: CustomerComment@bft.org
- In Person
- Three Rivers Transit Center | 7109 W. Okanogan Pl, Kennewick
- Administration Office | 1000 Columbia Park Trail, Richland
*Comment period ends November 7, 2018