Ben Franklin Transit Art Contest
Thank you for your interest in the BFT Art Contest! It is an exciting opportunity for students to design an 11x17 poster based on what the annual theme means to them. Participants have the chance to win several different prizes, including a BFT Summer Youth pass, a new bicycle, money for art supplies, and the chance to have their poster featured on a Ben Franklin Transit bus! Art teachers of the winning students will receive money for art supplies for their classroom. Entry information and guidelines are included at the bottom of this page.
2019 Art Contest
Our theme for the 2019 contest was Transit Reimagined.
2019 ART CONTEST WINNERS
First Place: Emily Cox, Kamiakin High School
Second Place: Raymond Holder, Southridge High School
Third Place: Annabelle Vantilborgh, Kamiakin High School
Top 16 winners:
To enter the contest
When the contest is open, email Marketing@bft.org and include your contact information, school and classroom number, and about how many students will be participating from your school.
Contest Guidelines - please do not:
- Attach anything to the poster.
- Put your name on the front of the poster, just on the back.
- Use the names of real sports teams, companies, stores or restaurants.
- Use real book, movie or TV show titles on the poster.
- Draw real cartoon, comic, movie or TV characters.
- Use any real logos, slogans or advertised products (exception: Ben Franklin Transit logo use is approved).