Ben Franklin Transit (BFT) supports the purchasing of goods and services that are essential to providing transportation services for the citizens of the BFT’s Public Transportation Benefit Area (PTBA). In serving the PTBA’s needs, the Procurement staff is dedicated to providing efficient and responsive service, in full compliance with BFT’s legal requirements, while upholding the highest ethical and professional standards.
The goal of this site is to assist our vendor community in doing business with BFT by providing information and access to current solicitations.
Bid & Contract Opportunities
Ben Franklin Transit has partnered with ProcureNow and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system on June 23rd, 2021. Below are open bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each.
After June 23rd, all new solicitation postings will appear under our new e-Procurement Portal (see below), which will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by Ben Franklin Transit.
To get started, click here and subscribe. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here.
For additional information, contact:
Mailing Address: 1000 Columbia Park Trail, Richland, WA 99352