BFT CONNECT is an on-demand ride service, powered by Via, allowing you to request a ride when you need it! Simply download the the Via app or call us to request a ride for FREE! Sunday service coming August 29th!
Here's How It Works:
- There are six CONNECT zones throughout Tri-Cities. When you schedule your ride, your start and end locations must be inside the same zone.
- Each zone has pre-determined 'Transit Connections' that you may choose as your end destination. Transit Connections include common stops like grocery stores, pharmacies, and clinics. You can also choose to connect to our bus network.
- Try it FREE for a limited time! Click here to view CONNECT FAQs and learn about future fare information.
- You can ride weekdays 6 a.m. to 10 p,m, and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Ready To Get Started?
Click the buttons below to learn more about each zone.
CENTRAL KENNEWICK & FINLEY
COLUMBIA CENTER & S. RICHLAND
WEST richland & badger mtn
HOW DO I BOOK A RIDE?
- Download and open the Via app. If you do not have a smartphone, call 509.204.4189 to schedule a ride.
- Confirm your location. Enter the location where you would like to be picked up and press "Confirm my Location." You may be asked to walk to a nearby intersection to be picked up.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Choose your destination. Choose from the list of pre-designated stops called Transit Connections. Or you can choose any location and you'll be dropped off at a nearby intersection.
- Enjoy your FREE ride! All rides are free until further notice. In the future you can use your BFT bus pass to pay for a portion of your ride. Masks are still required.
Click here to print these instructions in English or Spanish.