22nd AVE. TRANSIT CENTER SAFETY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
BFT is making safety improvements at 22nd Ave Transit Center in Pasco! Construction is scheduled to start Monday, October 3, and will last approximately four weeks. Half the transit center will be closed off during each project phase. Service will operate as normal at the transit center, but bus bays will change during construction. Please pay attention to which bus you are boarding to ensure the correct route. We appreciate your patience as we make these important updates to keep our riders and employees safe!
ONGOING BUS STOP ADJUSTMENTS
We are excited to continue upgrading bus stops throughout Tri-Cities! Below is a list of stops being upgraded. We look forward to building more ADA accessible stops for our riders!
Route 47 Westbound (NEW)
- KE400 & KE401 - Southridge Blvd. at Trios Southridge Hospital - Emergency Entrance (consolidating stops)
- KE318 - Union St. at 21st St. - behind 2026 S Tweedt St.
- KE319 - Union St. at 15th Ave. - across from Mid-Columbia Library
- KE320 - Union St. at 12th Ave. - near Muller's Desert Lawn Memorial Park
- KE317 - Union St. at 24th Ave. - near 2525 S. Union St. (Perfection Tire and Auto Repair)
Route 47 Eastbound (NEW)
- KE327 - Southridge Blvd. at Southridge High School - across from Trios
- KE465 - Plaza Way at Hilderand Blvd. - across from the main entrance to Trios Hospital
- KE411 - W. 28th Ave. at S. Quillian St. - near Fairchild Cinemas - Southgate 10 and Kennewick Walmart
- 22nd Avenue Transit Center
Route 225 Westbound (NEW)
- PA296 – Burden Blvd. at Rd 44 (behind 4807 Galicia Ct. and 4808 Andorra Ct.)
- PA297 – Burden Blvd. at Kalahari Dr. (behind 4804 Antigua Dr.)
Route 225 Eastbound (NEW)
- PA259 – Burden Blvd. at Rd 60 (behind 5807 Austin Ct.)
- PA260/PA261 – Burden Blvd. at Madison Dr. (near 5304 Burden Blvd.)
- PA262 – Burden Blvd at Kalahari Dr. (behind 4715 Sinai Dr.)
- PA263 – Burden Blvd at Rd 44 (behind 4411 Sinai Dr.)
*Bus routes should NOT be impacted during these projects.