BEN FRANKLIN TRANSIT
30-Day Public Comment Period Notice: 2024 Annual Service Plan
RICHLAND, WA. – Ben Franklin Transit (BFT) is releasing the agency’s 2024 Annual Service Plan (ASP) and accompanying Title VI Service Equity Analysis for public comment on October 6, 2023.
Ben Franklin Transit’s 2024 ASP and Title VI Service Equity Analysis is available for review at www.bft.org/about/annual-service-plan/
During the comment period ending November 9, 2023, there are four opportunities for public input:
- In Person and Virtual Public Open House:
- OCTOBER 12 | 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Kennewick Mid-Columbia Library
- OCTOBER 18 | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. Pasco Mid-Columbia Library
- Virtual Open House:
- OCTOBER 23 | 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Public Hearing available in person and virtually:
- Public Comment Period (ends NOVEMBER 9, 2023)
Feedback can also be submitted in the following ways:
The 2024 Annual Service Plan in its entirety and additional meeting location/Zoom information for the open houses and public hearings are available at www.bft.org/about/annual-service-plan