BFT CONNECT HOURS AND PRICING
Hours of Operations
Service hours are designed to make sure riders can get to the first bus in the morning and from the last bus at night.
- Monday – Friday: 5:45 a.m. – 10:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: 6:45 a.m. – 10:15 p.m.
- Sundays: 7:45 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
* In poor weather and unsafe road conditions, CONNECT service may be restricted. For the most up-to-date service information, please check the Via app or call 509.204.4189.
How much does CONNECT Cost?
- CONNECT costs the same as BFT bus fares. Payment is made via the app or in person with exact cash: $1.50 per ride or UNLIMITED rides with a monthly pass!
- CONNECT also accepts:
- Bus ticket
- Valid transfer
- CBC ID card
- Monthly pass
- Student Pass
- Summer Youth Pass
- Seniors 65+ always ride FREE with our complimentary Senior Pass
- Children under 6 ride FREE with a parent or guardian